Summer is here which means it's time for keto-friendly frozen treats! Our friend Mayerlin Bouthiller created this Electrolyte Keto snow cone recipe made with Everly Drink mixes. These snow cones are sugar-free, simple to make and taste great with all of your favorite keto dessert toppings.
Let us know what you think of this keto snow cone recipe
Recipe + photo by Mayerlin Bouthiller
Everly Electrolyte Snow Cones
Calories per serving: 200
- ¼ cup of water to 1 tsp of Everly Grape Hydration mix
- ¼ cup of water to 1 tsp of Everly Fruit Punch Hydration mix
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup Powdered Erythritol
- 1 TBSP butter
- ¼ TSP xanthan gum
- Whipped Cream
- Sliced Strawberries
- Sugar-Free Sprinkles
- Toasted Coconut
Electrolyte Snow Cone Syrup
Condensed Milk Topping
- In a saucepan, on low heat simmer heavy whipping cream, powdered erythritol, 1 tbsp of butter. Let boil and reduce down for 15 minutes. Add 1/4 tsp of xantham gum and combine. As it thickens it will continue to cool until you are ready to use it. If it recrystallizes, add 1 to 2 tbsp of water and stir.
- In separate containers, mix ¼ cup of water with 1 TSP of Grape Hydration mix and 1 TSP Fruit Punch Hydration mix
- Crush your ice on the ice crush setting. Shape into a cone by spooning into a snow cone mold and use a funnel to shape the crushed ice.
- Pour half of the Fruit Punch mixture on one side and Grape on the other side of each cone.
- Top with sweetened condensed milk topping, whipped cream, strawberries, sugar free sprinkles and toasted coconut.