If you've recently switched to the Keto diet you might be experiencing some of the symptoms of the ‘Keto Flu’ like headaches, muscle cramps, dizziness). NO FUN.
Help your body transition to a low carb diet by staying hydrated and replenishing essential electrolytes with this electrolyte packed 'Ketorade' recipe. Add Apple Cider Vinegar to help improve blood sugar balance, aid digestion and curb carb cravings!
- 12-16 oz Water (still or sparkling)
- 1 TSP Everly Hydration mix (now with added electrolytes)
- 1/2 TSP unprocessed Sea Salt
- 1 TBSP Apple Cider Vinegar with the 'Mother' (optional)
- 1/2 a juiced lime/lemon (optional)
- Add sea salt, Apple Cider Vinegar, lime/lemon juice, Everly Hydration Drink Mix (we used Peach Mango Hydration), and a few TBSPs of still water to a large glass and stir.
- Once the sea salt is fully dissolved, slowly add 16 oz of water (12oz if you prefer a sweeter taste). Note: if using sparkling water, there may be a lot of fizz so add in slowly and give time for the fizz to dissipate.
- Kick the Keto Flu- Enjoy!
- Tip: If you don’t like the smell/taste of Apple Cider Vinegar use a straw or add extra Everly Hydration Drink Mix to help mask the taste.