Try this sweet and fruity mocktail recipe made with Everly Fruit Tea Hydration mix! It's brought to you by one of our favorite Keto bloggers, Amanda C Hughes of WickedStuffed.com- just in time to welcome the warm weather! This Fruity Arnold Palmer is simple to make and totally Keto friendly.
Recipe and photo by Amanda C Hughes
Fruity Keto Arnold Palmer
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 TSP lemon juice
- 2 TSP Everly Fruit Tea Hydration drink mix
- Enough cold water to fill your pitcher about 2/3rd full
- Optional: a handful of fresh mint leaves
- Mix the Fruit Tea Hydration drink mix in before adding it into the pitcher so the powder doesn’t stick. Simply whisk the mix together with about a cup of warmish water beforehand, then add to the pitcher.
- Add all ingredients to a 64 oz pitcher.
- If you don’t nibble on the strawberries, each 8oz glass is only a fraction of a carb each, and if you do eat them, it’s still less than 1 (there’s 10 net carbs in a cup of strawberries).