This Keto Boba Fruit Tea is everything you’ve been craving without all the usual sugar and carbs! Get that classic Boba texture and flavor with this easy to follow recipe.
- 1 Tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 2 Tbsp cold water
- ¼ cup of hot water
- ¼ Tsp Everly Fruit Tea Hydration mix
- Boba pearl mold
- 1 ½ Tsp Everly Fruit Tea Hydration mix
- 32 oz ice cold water
- Heaving whipping cream and sugar free sprinkles (optional)
- Extra large boba straws
- Mix 1 tbsp unflavored gelatin & 2 tbsp cold water in a small bowl & let sit for about a minute.
- Next, add 1/4 cup very hot water and ¼ tsp Everly Fruit Tea Hydration mix
- Whisk till gelatin is dissolved & pour into boba pearl mold.
- Cover with Saran Wrap and chill until set.
- I just put mine in the fridge overnight.
- Once set, pop out the boba pearls and divide between two cups.
- Blend 32 oz of ice cold water with 1 ½ Tsp Everly Fruit Tea Hydration mix
- Divide into two cups.
- Top with heaving whipping cream and sugar free sprinkles (optional)
Recipe and photo by On Westhoff Ranch