Keto Boba Fruit Tea
This Keto Boba Fruit Tea is everything you’ve been craving without all the usual sugar and carbs! Get that classic Boba texture and flavor with this easy to follow recipe.
- 1 Tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 2 Tbsp cold water
- ¼ cup of hot water
- ¼ Tsp Everly Fruit Tea Hydration mix
- Boba pearl mold
- 1 ½ Tsp Everly Fruit Tea Hydration mix
- 32 oz ice cold water
- Heaving whipping cream and sugar free sprinkles (optional)
- Extra large boba straws
- Mix 1 tbsp unflavored gelatin & 2 tbsp cold water in a small bowl & let sit for about a minute.
- Next, add 1/4 cup very hot water and ¼ tsp Everly Fruit Tea Hydration mix
- Whisk till gelatin is dissolved & pour into boba pearl mold.
- Cover with Saran Wrap and chill until set.
- I just put mine in the fridge overnight.
- Once set, pop out the boba pearls and divide between two cups.
- Blend 32 oz of ice cold water with 1 ½ Tsp Everly Fruit Tea Hydration mix
- Divide into two cups.
- Top with heaving whipping cream and sugar free sprinkles (optional)
Recipe and photo by On Westhoff Ranch