Keto Cocktail Trio
Enjoy the party without getting kicked out of ketosis with this trio of keto-friendly cocktails from Yaidy Santiago.
Each cocktail features one of Everly's best-selling flavors from our Mixed Variety Pack. Raise a glass to warmer weather with a Peach Mango Mojito, sip on some Rum Fruit Punch in a hammock (ocean sounds optional) or put on your best James Bond accent for a Pomegranate Berry Martini.
See how More Sweet Than Salty made these delicious keto cocktails here!
Peach Mango Keto Mojito
1/2 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup white rum
1 tbsp Everly Peach Mango Mix
1/4 cup unflavored seltzer water
Bunch of fresh mint leaves
Fresh cut lemon slices and peaches (for garnish)
1. In a mixing cup add 1/2 cup of lemon juice, 1/4 white rum, 1 tbsp Everly peach mango mix, 1/4 cup of powdered monkfruit, a bunch of fresh mint leaves, and mix it well until sugar and mix are dissolved.
2. Add ice, fresh lemons slices, and peaches to your serving cups before pouring the mix. Add seltzer water right before drinking and mix.
Keto Rum Fruit Punch
1 tbsp Everly Fruit Punch Mix
2 tbsp lemon juice
1/4 cup white rum
2 tbsp powdered monkfruit sweetener
1 1/2 cup water
Fresh cut lemons and limes for garnish
1. In a mixing cup add 2 tbsp of lemon juice, 1/4 white rum, 1 tbsp Everly fruit punch mix, 2 tbsp of powdered monkfruit, 1 1/2 cup of water, and mix it well until sugar and mix are dissolved.
2. Add ice, fresh lemons slices, limes, and strawberries to your serving cups before pouring the mix.
Keto Pomegranate Berry Martini
2 oz water
2 tsp Everly Pomegranate Berry Mix
2 tsp powdered monkfruit
4 oz Vodka
1 tbsp lemon juice
1. In a mixing cup add 2 oz of water, 4 oz of vodka, 2 tsp Everly pomegranate berry mix, 2 tbsp of powdered monkfruit, 1 tbsp of lemon juice, and mix it well until sugar and mix are dissolved.
2. Add fresh cut limes and pomegranate seeds to the serving cup as garnish.
Check out more of Yaidy's delicious keto recipes at MoreSweetthanSalty.com
Recipes and photos by Yaidy Santiago