It doesn't matter if you're 8 or 100, everybody loves Jello. Even better when its sugar-free!
Prep Time: 4 minutes | Chill: 3 hours | Total Time: 3 hours 10 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 1g Net Carbs| 6 Calories | 0g Fat | 1g Carbs | 0g sugar
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 cup of cold water
- 1/2 tbsp Everly Pomegranate Berry (or flavor of your choice)
- 4 packets Knox unflavored gelatin
- Prepare a 9×9″ glass dish (or 9×13″ for thinner blocks as shown)
- In a small bowl, combine 1 cup of cold water with 4 packets gelatin. Mix and then let sit for 1 minute to thicken.
- In a larger bowl, combine 3 cups boiling water with Everly drink mix. Mix until dissolved.
- Add small bowl of gelatin to large bowl of hot drink, and mix gently until combined.
- Pour into your glass dish to set, and refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Once firm, slice into squares and remove gently with a silicone spatula.
Recipe courtesy of: www.wickedstuffed.com