Get ready for Halloween with this delicious spooky take on the classic Margarita! 👻
Leave out the tequila for a great mocktail version!
- Sweet and Sour Mix (Sugar free option)
- Lime soda water (we used Lime Perrier)
- Everly Grape Hydration
- 1 Lime
- Stevia (optional)
- Make 16 oz of concentrated Everly Grape Hydration mix (2 TSP to 16oz of water). Freeze half in an ice tray and leave the other half to chill in the fridge. You’ll need to allow 2 hours for the Grape to fully freeze in the ice cube tray.
- Prepare purple sugar for the glass rim. Combine 2 TBS of stevia (we used Zsweet) and ½ TSP of Grape Everly in a shallow bowl and mix with a ¼ TSP of water until fully combined. The finished product should be a bright purple.
- Cut lime into thin slices and use one slice per glass to moisten the rim of the glass with lime juice. Now that the rim of the glass is prepared, dip the glass into purple sugar until the rim is fully coated.
- In a separate glass or pitcher (a spouted pitcher will work best) combine 4 oz of Tequila, 6 oz of Sweet and Sour mix and 12 oz of Lime soda water. This will make 2-3 servings depending of what sized glass you want to use.
- Pour half of the mixture into each glass, careful not to disturb the sugar on the rim.
- Top each glass with 2 frozen Grape ice cubes and 1-2 oz of the chilled concentrated Grape mix. Pour slowly to get the 2 toned effect.