Have you been craving something sweet to fit into your Keto diet? Make Maria Emmerich’s Sugar-free Keto Gummies with Everly Drink Mixes! These sweet treats are incredibly versatile and simple to make in any of your favorite Everly flavors.
Recipe and photo by Maria Emmerich
Learn to make Sugar-free Keto Gummies with Maria!
- Sour Gummy Worms- add 1 TBSP of citric acid to the gelatin mixture and dust with citric acid and stevia once set.
- CBD Gummies- add 1 dropper full of your favorite CBD oil to the gelatin mixture.
- Energy Bites- use Everly Energy Drink Mix in your gelatin mixture for added caffeine and B vitamins.
- Probiotic Collagen Gummies- add 1 TBSP of your favorite collagen mix + Everly Belly Health to the gelatin mixture.
Sugar-Free Keto Gummies
- 1 1/2 TBSP grass-fed gelatin
- 1/2 cup of boiling water
- 1 TBSP Everly Hydration mix (any flavor)
- Add gelatin and about a tablespoon of hot water to a large bowl and mix to soften
- Once the gelatin has softened add ½ cup of boiling or very hot water to the gelatin mixture
- Add 1 TBSP of Everly Drink Mix, in the flavor of your choice, and mix until fully combined. You can add extra Everly for a sweeter Gummy.
- Using a liquid dropper, fill your gummy mold. You can find these on Amazon in a variety of shapes like bears, worms or butterflies!
- Once your gummy mold is filled, place in the fridge until set - overnight is best.
- Now that your Gummies are set, pop out of mold and enjoy!