Who says that going Keto means you have to give up ice cream? This sorbet is sugar free, dairy free, egg free, has 0 calories, 0g fat, and 0g carbs. That means you can literally eat it every single day!
Prep: 5 minutes, plus time to churn
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 1/2 cups carbonated water (I used from our Soda Streamer) or unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cups Swerve Confectioners (or 1/4 teaspoon berry, watermelon or any flavor liquid stevia)
- 1 tablespoon Everly drink mix (any flavor)
- 1/2 tsp fine grain sea salt (keeps it soft)
- OPTIONAL: 2 tsp strawberry extract (or other like raspberry)
- Place all the ingredients into the food processor and blend the mixture until smooth. Taste and adjust sweetness to your liking.
- Place the mixture in an ice cream maker and churn according to instructions.
- Once it is done churning, place it into the freezer for at least another hour.
- Transfer the sorbet to the fridge for 20 minutes before serving.
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Egg Free
- 0 Calories, 0g fat, 0g protein, 0g carbs!
Recipe by Maria Emmerich for KETOAdapted