“This white peach keto sangria tastes remarkably like the one you may already know and love. It’s luscious and sweet, gets you tipsy, and if you soak the strawberries long enough, they get even better.”
-Amanda C. Hughes, wickedstuffed.com
Recipe and Photo by Amanda C. Hughes
White Peach Keto Sangria
- 1/8 TSP Every Peach Mango Hydration
- 2 TBSP water
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 1/4 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup peach seltzer (optional: plain seltzer)
- In a large cocktail shaker, add Everly and 2 tbsp water. Use a spoon to mix until it’s smooth.
- To the cocktail shaker, add wine and strawberries. Let sit for at least an hour in the fridge, or if you’re impatient and ready to go, add the strawberries to the bottom of two wine glasses instead.
- Add 4 cubes of ice to the cocktail shaker, cap, and shake vigorously.
- Pour into two large wine glasses, and top off with seltzer. Enjoy!
- Note: The net carbs on this aren’t ideal, but if you want to knock it down to 3-4, just nix the strawberries.