Zero Carb Shaved Ice
This is one of those “I can’t believe there’s no sugar” recipes and is a great way to cool down when the weather warms up. You’ll need a snow cone machine, your favorite flavor of Everly, and a little bit of water, and voila!
Prep time: 2 mins
Yield: serves 1
- 1 cup shaved ice (we use this Snow Cone Maker)
- 1 tablespoon Everly mix (any flavor)
- 2 tablespoons water
- Shave ice and place into a cup
- Mix the Everly into the water
- Drizzle over ice and enjoy!
Recipe Credit: Maria Emmerich for KETOadapted
Back to all recipes